Top 15 April fool text messages for Whatsapp , Facebook , Hike , Telegram , Line Messenger and SMS. In April 2018 start fooling people officially


Top 15 April fool text messages to fool your friend , family members and office colleagues. 


We have new collection of Best April fool SMS . The best text messages for fun to prank your friend .We have April fool SMS , april fool tricks  and best April fool pranks 

List of best funny Whatsapp and Facebook prank messages  for friends on April 1st 2018 .

1)
You are very important in my life
It is impossible for me to live without you
I cant live without you for a second  
Without you I am nothing
I cant live without you
Don’t mind I am talking about oxygen 

Yaaa!!! I love April

2)
You are the one who is Handsome 
You are the one who is Intelligent
Youare the one who is Smart
And I am the One who is spreading these Rumours
On April fool day

3) 
Today,Tommorow and Forever
There will be only one heart that
Will beat for you
Guess whoes……?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Your own heart stupid
OOOO…..I am loving this april fool day 

4)
If someone say you are fool,be relax
If someone say you are stupid, be cool
If someone say you are idiot , be patient
But if someone say you are Smart
Than …Punch them on their face
And tell them….
You know its April month

5)
If today any one praise and talk to you
On your
1.Good looks
2.Nature
3.Personality
4.Style
5.Attitude
Kick them off

How dare they fool you before 1st april

6)
Best day for proposing a girl ?
Its April 1st

Do you know why?
If she accept its your luck other wise you can tell her its a April fool day

7)
A : U r  Attractive
B : U rthe Best
C : U rCute
D : U r  Dear to Me
E : U r  Excellent
F : U r  Funny
G : U r  Good-Looking
H : Hee He He……..
I : I’m
J : JOKING
Happy April Fool Day !

8)
Every one has a day
Every pet has a day
Even fool also has a day
Hope you will enjoy your day
Happy April Fool Day 

9)
Hey friends ! you all are invited on my wedding .Everything is arranged in very short time so i
dint have enough time to invite you personally.I am really sorry for that .Please consider my this message as an invitation of my marriage and kindly come on my marriage which will held on 31st April 2018 at Tulip Hotel .


10)
Tomorrow is yours
No one can take this from you
What ever will may happen
No one can snatch tomorrow from
your hand

Guess Why?
.
.
.
.
.
.

Because its 1st April
It has been always yours
Happy April fool day


11)
I
I L
I LO
I LOV
I LOVE
I LOVE Y

I LOVE YO
I LOVE YOugart especially with rice

Happy  April Fool Day  ๐Ÿ˜


12)
This sms is strictly meant for smart and cute readers only.
However since you received it,
There must be a technical error for which the sender deeply apologizes

I have to wait for three months in 2018 to message this you officaly
Happy Fool Day ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

13)
Happy belated April Fools' Day cos I was out of station on 1st April
๐Ÿ˜‰

14)
4 + 4 = 9

How is that possible ?
Hey you intelligent please tell me.
You dont know ๐Ÿ˜•
Let me give you the answer
So listen carefully
It is possible only because of
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mistake ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

15)
Hey i found a usefull article for you
I think you should read it is related to your interest
Thanks me later
Link


Hope you like the text messages that you can use to fool your friend on 1st April 2018.
These are fun messages you can share with your friends ,girlfriend ,family member and office colleagues . You can share these whatsapp , facebook ,twitter , telegraph , hike , sms and other messenger or social media platform .You can send them as a regular text message or also keep them as april fool status for facebook or whatsapp


Comments